After an Order has been entered establishing where a child's principal residence is, or in an action to establish that principal residence, a parent wishing to move with the child more than 50 miles away must have either written agreement of the other parent or a court order allowing the move. Section 61.13001, Florida Statutes, sets out the procedures to follow. If you are a parent wanting to move, or the other parent seeking to stop such a move, contact me immediately. I have effectively represented parents in these sorts of proceedings.

Contact the Law Offices of Paul V. Moyer, P.L., Today

The choice of a lawyer can mean the difference between success and continued hardship. When you need experienced, empathetic representation, contact my office by calling 407-774-5230 or toll free at 888-592-1841.